don’t know about the rest of you but i have a problem with time and motivation-for me, it’s kind of like one of those solar eclipses or haley’s comet…they only line up occasionally and for a very brief time…usually very early in the morning (like now) and fade away about 30 mins after my second cup of coffee.
i do however keep in my mind a looooong running list of things to do called “when i get time i’m going to……….” i’ll have to add in there “and motivation” because that is a key element to actually producing any change or accomplishing the desired task.
so what’s on my current list?
- cleaning the side room-so i don’t have to explain to the doc in A&E how i impaled myself on a sharp tool on the way to the clothes dryer
- buying 2/3 trellis (what’s the plural for trellis?) and some potting soil
- refinishing some old dining room chairs
- doing something-anything with the white walls in my bathroom
- finish touching up the paint in the living room
- and getting really ambitious-redoing the kitchen
- coming back to the little things- properly getting on my hands and knees to look for a lost earring under my dresser
- buying some black tights
- waxing my dressers-finally got some wax….
as you can see most of those are no brainers-except the kitchen-minimal expense, easily achievable…the only things missing are my two elusive friends….time and motivation…