go back to work…
i’ve really enjoyed having a few days off getting to know my neighborhood and rebonding with cleo-who is as i type sitting here with me.
current frustrations are:
- lack of quarters (to do my laundry)
- lack of sound on the laptop
- lack of video on the ipad
- lack of son’s participation in 21st birthday plans
relatively small potatoes.
- having a great, diversified, lots of room for advancement job
- living close to aforementioned job
- a continuing mutually affectionate relationship
- getting closer to having my life back in one place
relatively transformational potatoes
one last sunday evening comment; i don’t spend much time looking back~things that have brought me pleasure and happiness, i carry forward with me. i leave the bad stuff behind~what’s the point of beating myself up over my mistakes?
i haven’t looked back much over the contents of this blog~it is what it was at the time. one thing about honesty is that can’t be rewritten.
i’ll add or delete some of the pages but the rest will remain as is.